Sunday, August 30, 2009

It's that time!!!!




What you should know...
Mini-Sessions are great for 1 or 2 children, single pose family portraits, or pregnancy belly bump photos. 20 minutes goes by very fast, so I really recommend a full 60 minute session for seniors, engagement photos and larger families. If you are wanting more time (and more images), talk to me about booking a 2 hour session.

Pictures will be taken at my parent’s house and surrounding areas out in the country, so plan for mostly outdoor pictures. If the weekend turns out to be just too rainy, there will be an alternate weekend planned. Times will be booked on a first come, first serve basis. I can be available for other locations in and around Paris, contact me for details.

What you should wear... and bring...
Stick to something classic. For family photos, I recommend wearing solid colors or even consider a color theme. Avoid stripes and prints unless they are subtle or as an accent. Children on their own often photograph well in bright colors. There will be a changing area if you want to bring a change of clothes. Also, feel free to bring your own props or something that makes your photographs sentimental to you.. Such as your favorite book, if you want a picture reading under a tree. Pets are welcome, but I ask that you let me know that when you book your time. Feel free to bring Halloween costumes as well.

If you have any questions at all, please contact me at 630-886-3939 or jessica@jessicajill.com I’ll be happy to work with you on suggestions or ideas you might have for your photos!

Thanks!
Jessica

No comments: