Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Want to win a free sitting?

This photo of me is horrible... and my mom of course purchased it because afterall, I am her daughter and no matter what was in style, or phase I was going through, I would still only be in 8th grade once... Thanks Mom!


NOW LET'S SEE YOU DO BETTER!!!! I'm hosting a contest and the winner will receive a FREE sitting!!!

HOW TO ENTER:
Send me a digital copy of the most horrible photo that you ever PAID for! (Yes, I love to watch Ellen). This could be a school picture, a wedding portrait, maybe your kid screaming on Santa's lap... if it's horrible, I want to see it! Email me the picture at jessica@jessicajill.com DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION WILL BE SUNDAY, MARCH 14TH @ 11:59 PM CST.

DETAILS:
I will collect all the submission and put them on FACEBOOK on MONDAY, March 15th. Voting will be done completely by the fans. For every individual fan that leaves a comment, the photo will receive one vote. We will having open voting from all the FACEBOOK fans. The photo with the most "comments" will win the sitting. Votes will be counted on Friday, March 19th, at 2pm cst. Then I will be able to announce the winner!

Fans can leave unlimited comments on an unlimited number of photos, however, votes will only be counted by unique fans. Your vote can only be counted once per photo that you choose to leave a comment on. So, now is the time to recommend to your family and friends to become fans of the page so they can leave comment votes for you!

By participating in this contest, you allow Jessica Jill Photography to post your submission photo on FACEBOOK.com Names/Users will not be linked to the photos, only unique file numbers. The winner must be local to my business in Manhattan, IL. Travel fee may apply to locations over 25 miles from zip code: 60442. The sitting must be used by December 31st, 2010.

Good Luck!

No comments: