Tuesday, March 29, 2011

2 days.... 75 shoots

Wednesday and Thursday will be big days for me... (so you may not hear much from me)....

I'm taking on a new venture, PRE-SCHOOL! This has been a month in the planning as I am about to take pictures of 75 children at a local pre-school and daycare in my area. Because of privacy with the school, I can not tell you what school or show you previews... but, as part of getting the parents ready and to help prepare them for what to expect from "Jessica Jill School Pictures"... I asked 2 models to help me showcase my set up and give samples.

Thank you, N for being my handsome pre-school model... and thank you, A, for being my sweetheart daycare model. Both did an excellent job!

If your pre-school or daycare is in need of mini sessions, please let me know, I would be happy to send them information about my services.... there are nice rewards for parents who help get me set up with these....










No comments: