Wednesday, June 15, 2011

this moment....



normally, my sneak peaks are for the moms.. who stressed leading up to the day of their session... worried that their kids are not paying attention to the camera... apologizing for the runny nose and overall just want reassurance that the pictures are ok...

not today.... because for 1, this session went AWESOME... we totally lucked out on weather and these 2 girls rocked the session.. (and mom knows it).. so.. I don't need to reassure mom.. instead, I'm hoping she didn't realize that I took this picture... This moment was so cute and when I sorted through the pictures to pick one out for today, this is the only one I wanted...

C is almost four and a half... little sister L just turned 2... C had just sat down in her pretty dress and covered her knees with just her toes showing.. something she really put no planning into... just did... 2 seconds later.. along came L... sad down beside her... pulled her dress up over her knees... and took the extra step to make sure her toes showed...This was not something mom or I were asking them to do... it just happened.. L just wants so bad to be just like C... her best friend... her role model, her sister....

To anyone else, this may just be a picture of two little girls toes.. but I know what it means to mom......

No comments: