Tuesday, February 26, 2013

And now he is THREE

My own little man turned three and I struggled for the longest time about how I could capture his personality in his pictures and then it came to me... one of his favorite places, our own library.  We are here at least once a week for story time and to collect fresh books to read together.  

Not to mention, he is a little cookie monster and knows many of the "If you give a mouse a cookie.." series of books by heart, it was an obvious choice.

Thank you, my friends at my library, for letting me use this fun setting to capture his cuteness.


5 comments:

MELISSA I SAN ANTONIO LIFESTYLE PHOTOGRAPHER said...

Love this session...the locations, the colors, the milk and cookies...so cute. His sweet facial expressions are just precious too. Great job/work!

Shelley Hohe said...

I love how you captured your little one so perfectly! These photos really do show personality. I also love how crisp they are and the lighting is just perfect!! Nice work!!

Kenny, Tara, Ashley said...

This is so perfect for a three year old session!! I love it!! And what a darling little boy!

Unknown said...

I love the library. When my son was small we went all the time. That place is absolutely magical for children. I am glad you could do a session there. Very fun stuff!

Sara said...

What a cutie! Great session.