Thursday, May 22, 2014

Summer Mini Session Event

It wasn't on my summer schedule.. but I've been inspired by my husband, Ryan and friends of ours who are taking part in a 160 mile journey to raise money for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.
They will be running from Chicago to Peoria this August as an annual event. I'm doing a mini session event to help his team "Counting Stars" raise the money for this great charity. Proceeds are going directly to St. Jude.
My session theme is simple... Counting Blessings. Because everyday I am counting MY blessings of my family and our health.
I'm encouraging families to take this opportunity to embrace their families through photographs that will last through the generatations. Count your blessings and help families who are depending on St. Jude's to keep their families strong. Sessions will take place in New Lenox and spots are limited.
Call or message me to reserve a time. Jessica ~ 630-886-3939

No comments: